Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 beats 2017 purple 19-8 without 2 offensive studs !

Ouch! A good old fashioned clock cleaning.

Easy there , the only reason your kids are on black is because Papa begged the higher ups to give you 1 more year. The lack of sportsmanship displayed by black was disturbing. I am also concerned that the lack of playing time for some players will carry over to the summer. Time to mix the girls up and end the clique-it is not benefiting the team.

Your comments posted here are not benefitting the team either. Call BS and talk to him. He is interested in your opinion. That is if you are interested in improving the team and your kids situation. You may just like to post from home and stir the pot. Whatever floats your boat but keep in mind you kinda look like a whiner!

I spoke directly to him last year and thought based on his response that things would change. So afr they have not, same clique plays together and excludes other teammates-even as far as whispering to each other about other teammates. While I realize some of these girls are very immature it isi not helping the team gel together by allowing them to only play with each other. My daughter and another girl decided to stick it out for 1 more year, we won't base our decision on the winter league as a dad as a coach. I suggest that the parents of the black team have a chat with their daughters about kindness. Maybe the real coaches should also inform black girls that we are one organization, my daughter has some very good friends on purple and was upset at how some of her teammates made negative remarks about that team.