BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
SAT1234
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse #806 04/14/2011 2:52 PM
by Powderfinger
Powderfinger
I'm interested in hearing what Top Guns participants have to say about their program. We played a few of their teams in winter leagues and I liked what I saw but know nothing about the organization and pricing. Anyone?
Liked Replies
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse #320970 Feb 18th a 08:20 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did any of our 23 or 24 kids get into Under Armor 150?

UA 150 complete waste of time in the middle of summer

Agree complete waste of time and completely arbitrary.
Is it the club you play for??
Not many 2023 or 24’s have even played 1 season of varsity lacrosse (i know the 23’s that played in 8th or even a few in 7th, and 24’s that played in 7th). point is not many.
I guess good film and having the right person give you Fluffed recommendation.

Good film of good players. The film don’t lie. I saw some good YJ players made it and quite a few from clubs around the country. If you didn’t make it you must not be that good or club didn’t help you.

did it last year...complete waste of time and it was expensive. we did get film but that is about it. If you didn't make it, don't worry so many don't go you will get a call. save your money and put it towards possible camps your kid will get noticed there
1 member likes this