Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Hope it works out for you but from what I have seen TG is all about being in the right group , if it does not work out for you there are plenty of other clubs out there who would love to have your daughter.

That goes for all clubs, not just TG.

I disagree ,some other clubs offer tournaments to the entire club and you get put on a team sometimes mixed teams sometimes not.Say what you want but to play in some of these fall tournaments with TG you need to kiss up to those who are putting a team in.Yes we could all try to put in our own teams or call BS .I am sure BS does not want a phone call from every new kid who does not have the connections to get on a team but wants to play.

OMG, are we still dwelling on this? First of all, I've seen the same complaint on the YJ thread, so yeah, it does happen in other clubs. Anytime you get three people together you will find politics and alignments. Secondly, if enough people call BS then perhaps word will trickle down to the coaches to switch it up. And if there is only one call then I guess it wasn't really a club issue.

I just have to say that IMNSHO all this sturm and drang is going to come back to haunt you and could cause you to be the outsider you feel you already are. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let it go, already.

Actually YJ invites all who want to play in fall. Teams may be mixed but if you register on time you get to play

and "if" you don't you're out

Not our experience