Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
let me get this correct. there is a tg team. only some girls from this team were invited to play in a tournament, while others were not. oh boy. i would be pissed if my daughter was not invited. if she was invited and i knew some girls were not invited, there is no way she would be playing in that tournament. not cool. you could actually have some girls in the same class at school who are on the same team, but maybe only one got the "special" invite to play. oh yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

You're not correct. Not a TG event, not a TG team. Group of girls who play for TG, get organized and play in a 7v7 tourney...that's it...pretty simple.

Agree. People are making this all about drama when there isn't any. It's not a TG event, it's a Hofstra event. ANYONE can put together a team and play. If a parent or player is upset they weren't asked, then put together your own team and go have your own fun.

Furthermore I see nothing wrong with a parent who is coaching, along with his daughter, choose whom to ask to join them whether it's based on skill or friendship or both. Even in kindergarten you don't have to ask the whole class to your birthday party, you invite whom you want to invite and I don't see what's wrong with that. There's not one of us here who hasn't been left out of something at one time or another. It stings, we get over it and move on. That's life and we all have to learn to roll with the punches.

Really, I know in my district if you do not invite the entire class you cannot distribute the invites at school. Why? Because it is the right thing to do, it is the moral thing to do.

Sure anyone can make up any team with any player, Just know you may be tearing up a something before it starts.

Yes it is life and it stinks, but why cant we as adults come up with a better way. Isnt that our job as parents!