Originally Posted by Anonymous
I like the clever SS hidden in lacroSSe and claSSic. Also the lacrosse by 3, as a jersey reference and I'm not talking snooky. Is there a CRooked CRap tournament on the horizon?

Top gun website but it always comes back to CR. pretty sad. Maybe if TG starts winning some tournaments they won't have to keep bringing up YJ and they will have something else to talk about.

You are 100% correct and it is sad, but get it right, it is sad that the tournament discussion had nothing to do with YJ or CR until someone from that club came on and started in.

Actually it was a TG club member that brought CR into the argument ,you are so blinded by your YJ hatred that you can't see straight. While I applaud cages power of positive thought in the end many coaches with more and longer term connections with college programs and other youth travel clubs have tried it before on both the boys and girls side.Some have been more successful ,while others not so much.I have yet to see any of them get the top teams from Maryland or NJ come and with the obvious fact that YJ will not show the tournament will already be watered down.Good Luck.

You have a reading comprehension problem. Discussion had nothing to do with YJ until these two posts-
#21019-It's a pretty good bet since this tourney is a Shannon Smith event that YJ won't be sending any teams.
#21023- That tournament will be a joke, teams from off long island will not come and YJ will send zero teams, hopefully she gets liberty 91 Suffolk allstars etc.
Doesn't sound like a TG parent bring YJ into discussion, its a YJ parent that can't stay away from the TG thread.

Anonymous means ... You never know who is stirring the pot.