Originally Posted by Anonymous
no top divisions those are just names they gave each division top guns did not play the best .

Top guns 2015 black did not play the best teams in the 2015 age group., period. They should challenge themselves at the next tournament!

I am sure the TG club appreciates your guidance and advise. I would put it back on you and advise you to challenge yourself and see if you can up your game and show some appreciation for the hard work these youngsters put in. BTW, the players don't care about the immature ramblings of many on here. Frankly it is obviously the empty and immature words of parents who never grew up. ALL these young ladies deserve a pat on the back for staying above the low level of sportsmanship shown on this site.

Sure, pat the backs of the girls who lost 18-1 and 16-3.... keep up the hard work in the "B" division...I'm sure all the "mature, grown up" TG parents were whooping it up on the sidelines for those games!!! You are right, the kids don't know the difference, you, the TG parents and the administrators should know better than to have the team play in a division like that... Challenge yourselves, lose a close game...it's better for your daughter's developments...you are too blind to see that apparently!