Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are plenty of us dumb parents throwing cash around for all the club directors to cash in on. Why can't they all just get along?

These directors are not even concerned with eachother. The only people concerned are you tools making up all this crap about them. They have all been doing this for a while and I have never scene any drama on the field between them. All there programs are doing well and all you people to is insight I'll feelings and rumors about all of them. It makes no sense.

You could not be more wrong, if we are all tools, that would make you a power tool. There have been many, many on field or at tournament scenes as well as nasty back channel crap going on, you have no idea what you are talking about. I can see the logic from both camps here, and could care less at this point, but to say they are not concerned about the other is way off.

Bet ya can't name one on field display between CR SS and DG. Let's gooooo mouth. I actually observed SS and CR speaking at U-15 and UA with no issues. The only drama is in your mind.