Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious how people feel the Hofstra position will impact the TG players being recruited.Positives would be obviously if you want to go to Hofstra,,also it may make her more familiar with the recruiting process and what makes coaches want to recruit a player.On the negative side does it impact other coaches especially in Hofstras division ,or teams that feel like they are competing with Shannon for a player.Does it set up the appearance that she may not be advocating for a player as strong as she could if she wants that player to attend Hofstra.On another note will any YJ player be less likely to go to Hofstra considering the animosity between programs.

So let me get this straight, Hofstra offers your daughter a good education and some money to play lacrosse and you dont play because you had a bee on your pinney?? give me a break

Good education ,very arguable(definitely not for the money)
Possible Shanon Smith may be less likely to recruit YJ players making it less likely for a YJ player to go to Hofstra
If the choice for SS to give money to a YJ player or TG player who do you think she goes with making YJ player less likely to go to Hofstra.
If YJ let you play for them for free ,would you?
If CR were coaching a college team would you be more or less likely to go.
I can answer both those questions in one , If Carol rose is coaching or is in any way involved NO

Don't you think there are many YJ parents and players who feel the same way with SS
WHY???