Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it's obvious that teams were formed 8 days after tryouts, after a booze vacation. How could the prospects be fresh in anyones head after that?? Were last years coaches given any input? Is TG so desperate to have former YJ on the 17/18 teams that they may have cut their nose to spite their face? Let's just hope we dont have another group of girls who don't pass. And yes, my daughter is on black, just very dissapointed at a few of the girls who were moved, not all-and VERY surprised at 1 who stayed. New additions already flapping there traps about how after the season they will have to make room for more of their friends who didn't try out. Time will tell. To the girls who were moved to purple- you still have fans on black and we intend on cheering you on at every game.

So, are you saying that 2017 purple is getting some strong players/good people from last year's black team?

I would think so. Based on last season, it looked like 2017 was the black roster most in need of significant turnover/upgrades.