Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think they all do but they are all friends and happy to see one another. Some real friendships have formed and that is what it is all about. Enjoying yourself and enjoying your team. At least that is what our team is about. Our girls get along very well and while they are there to play lacrosse they have a strong bond as well.Nothing to be upset over but yet wouldn't your daughter love to be a part of that.

My daughter didn't mention the laughing and joking but said the girls were not friendly...at least no to the girls they didnt know.

Any new group or situation your daughters walks into will be a similar situation, wether it's a new school, new town, new class or new team. It takes time to gel and make new friends with strangers. This was the exact situation my daughter was in last year when she first tried out for top guns. After a practice or two they get to know a couple girls, after a few tournaments, on the road and in the hotels with the team, they make freinds with tons of girls, even from the other teams.