Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough with the uniform nonsense. Should the girls have nicer uniforms, yes.Do the girls want nicer uniforms ,yes.Will nicer uniforms make the girls play better, no.Should you pick a club based on uniforms, no.I have more of an issue with having so many kids on each team, although at least we are not YJ who have 28 kids on one of their teams, what a joke. Would be interesting to see a club that limits their teams to 20 maximum , 18 preferable. I would rather pay a little more and have less kids per team.
You must be talking about the 2019 Blue Carrow/ Mt. Sinai/Friends and Family team. Our 2019 Black team has a lot of kids, but they all belong on this team. I can’t say that about the 2019 Blue Carrow/ Mt. Sinai/Friends and Family team. There are about 5 kids that absolutely do not belong on that team. I hate to see the team split up, but maybe next year BS will add another team to reduce the roster (and make some more money).

Funny thing is some kids from the town you mention were moved off the team while TG black picked up a few who were unable to make it on the top YJ team in past years.Maybe they worked hard in the off-season and got better maybe its easier to make TG black. In my opinion which is a bit of a contradiction Tg wins at this age group but their team is easier to make, go figure.
None of the new kids on TG Black or TG Purple came from 2019 Blue Carro/ Mt. Sinai/ Friends and Family.

2017 black has some Suffolk/YJ players who are not happy. Purple looks a team of physical players who giggle after the job is done. Both teams have awesome talent, just need the best chemistry