Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Seriously cage , you have some adult on here following youth (6-7) grade claiming his kids are out of college and you do not see some issue with that.
Since when did we make a rule suggesting that parents of post-college graduate students are not permitted to be part of the lacrosse community? How many US Lacrosse Members right now remain active to stay in touch with the sport though their playing, coaching, and lacrosse parenting days are over?

Sorry but the politics of money has clearly out weighed what is best for the kids in this case and anyone who was looking forward to having a proven college coach help their daughter become a better lacrosse player knows this
Perhaps we are missing your point, but lacrosse training just like any youth sport will be largely driven by income derived from providing the service. Hence, money drives the ship.

Yes both YJ and TG parents know that they are willing to compromise when trying to find what is best for their kids lacrosse wise and that is pathetic, they should not have to in fear of repercussions.
What compromise is being made? Play with the Yellow Jackets, play with Top Guns, play with any other club that feels like it is providing value for your family and student-athlete. As for fear, any parent that is running in fear of a lacrosse club program, director, and other team member is not doing their parenting job. What fear is involved? My kid won't make such and such club team - go to another club.

Even more pathetic some a-hole claiming his wife died while he goes after someone else's wife and you post it.Yes you will edit this post or ban me from future posts because of what has been written bt it is a chance I am willing to take.
Whether or not that post was valid, BOTC stepped in at that point to end this line of conversation. Yet, we allowed your persepctive to be heard although we are not clear on what you were trying to communicate.

Everyone go back to your YJ thread now, the train wreck is over!

Just wait a day or two for the next train wreck. It is more of an ongoing wreck with these threads. There seems to be an inverse relationship. The bigger the club the bigger the trainwrecks. YJ's a big club with one trainwreck after the other on the threads, TG next , liberty and so on...... I guess the bigger the club the more people you have posting and the easier it is to keep your anonymous comments. I will note however that it does seem to be mostly yj parents stirring up with all the other clubs threads.

true that

If thats what you need to believe!!!