Originally Posted by Anonymous
$1300 per girl, 24 girls per team, 15 teams,
minus $5 pinnie for new girls , tourn fees = $50 per player per 5 tournaments that is quite a profit.

Again- the TG website says fee INCLUDES UNIFORM- not just for new girls. Can someone who has been on the team for more than a year confirm?

My kid has had the same pinnie for three years. Her numbers have never pealed off and could care less about what she wears when she plays for TG. All she cares about is the girls that she plays with and the coaches instructing her. If the uniform is such an issue to you please find another team to play for next year.

Really?? A 3 year old uniform? That is disgusting. Shame on you for being such a coward and not demanding a new uniform every year! I have heard the organization was cheap but nor replacing a crappy pinnie and weird shorts takes it to a whole new level!

Really?? Call someone a coward over a uniform? Get over it and stop crying . If the quality of the uniform bothers you so much just leave next year and go back to the YJ or whatever club cut your daughter and play on their teams with their beautiful uniforms . I am sure it will make her catch the ball much better!