Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For those who don't feel Shannon and the Smiths are supportive of athletes educational and athletic future ... Please Google Sam Apuzzo's televized speech when she received the Tewaaraton Award! Check out the only coaches/program that she took the time publicly recognize! And if you say well that's because Sam was a stud and the others don't get the attention & treatment. Everyones daughters simply need to train harder! That does not daughter from that statement!

Things have certainly changed since those days...[/quote

Not for my daughter’s team. Sam has always helped out and been a great inspiration. A great reminder that any girl who works hard and stays humble can achieve her dreams. So proud of her accomplishments and philosophy. Sad that you need to put a negative spin into a Tewaaraton achievement!

Hmmm wonder why Appuzzo doesn’t coach with TC anymore

She's coaching for BC now.

did not coach TG last summer

We all are entitled to our own opinions. From talking to other parents from various teams I think I'm going to move my kid. I'm glad Bill can help kids, but their are serious issues with some of the staff. Shannon can't keep herself from screaming for more than 30 seconds. Maybe if she spent more time coaching and less time panicked yelling the kids could succeed.
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For those who don't feel Shannon and the Smiths are supportive of athletes educational and athletic future ... Please Google Sam Apuzzo's televized speech when she received the Tewaaraton Award! Check out the only coaches/program that she took the time publicly recognize! And if you say well that's because Sam was a stud and the others don't get the attention & treatment. Everyones daughters simply need to train harder! That does not daughter from that statement!

Things have certainly changed since those days...[/quote

Not for my daughter’s team. Sam has always helped out and been a great inspiration. A great reminder that any girl who works hard and stays humble can achieve her dreams. So proud of her accomplishments and philosophy. Sad that you need to put a negative spin into a Tewaaraton achievement!

Hmmm wonder why Appuzzo doesn’t coach with TC anymore

She's coaching for BC now.

did not coach TG last summer

We all are entitled to our own opinions. From talking to other parents from various teams I think I'm going to move my kid. I'm glad Bill can help kids, but their are serious issues with some of the staff. Shannon can't keep herself from screaming for more than 30 seconds. Maybe if she spent more time coaching and less time panicked yelling the kids could succeed.

You have to have a kid in the program to move her lol...get a life and stop trolling the internet for attention!!! FYI Sam has Been activity involved in coaching at all my daughters winter training since she was home!!!! Now back to BC to coach but nice try on trying to stir up garbage!!

My daughter is in the program... hence why I know what bs it is