Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fyi, in years past rosters come out mid fall or so. These fall tournaments have nothing to do with the organization. Small pockets and groups form their own teams and go. The summer rosters are 24 kids, way to big for the fall winter format. Don't wait around to be included, go do your own thing, get a group on your own and enter. The only team central activity the club does is set up indoor winter leaugue play which if you are new to the club, wait for an email. It is put together by the club but that's really the only involvement they have until spring practices.

While I understand that it seems in my daughters age group a parent has somehow gotten the roster for 2013 and called all the girls on it minus a few including my own.The players are being told it is a TG team thing which seems wrong to me, I have heard of things like this ripping teams apart.

You guys are nuts and you filling this thread with some outrageous rumors. My daughter has been with TG since the beginning. Like any other business it progresses and develops over the years. I have nothing but good things to say about Bill and Shannon Smith. A lot of the garbage on this thread is people not knowing what they're talking about. Example 2013 group are no longer a team they are done with the program and will be off to college next year. Please cool the jets and lets all have fun and a good time in the 2012/13 season.

No offense but maybe some of the nonsense happens because people misunderstand others, I took what they were saying as the roster for the 2013 season not 2013 graduation year team.Even so seems unlikely the brain trust would release the roster of a team to a parent without the rosters being posted yet. If true would be a big mistake on all parts ,the Smiths,the parent etc.No faster way to create hard feelings for you and your child ,have your kid be a ball hog or invite 2/3 of the team to special tournaments and practices leaving a few out.