Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Um sorry you are so short sighted and still didn't answer the question, why did you tryout if you didn't want to play on the team?? Obviously you must have thought they were good to tryout and guess what ? We have never played 91 or fl$ so get your facts straight .
you are truly an arrogant simpleminded person. If you would have calmed down enough to comprehend the posts I mad you would have read that my daughter had heard that T.G was a decent team so she went to try outs as did many Y.J. 91 and express girls did , you are the new kids on the block so people were interested in seeing what you were about. You seem t think that all these girls were cut, closer to the truth is that Shannon and Steve all ready had the rosters set, including who would be dropped to purple , and who would take there place on black. the try out was a sham. Unfortunately most parents weren't in on the ruse , or I'm sure they , like me , would not have wasted our time . I know many girls on both 2014 teams , and both 2015 teams, some are very good , and some are not. I assume your daughter was one of the greased in players and that why your so offended. As to the poster that wrote post # 14195, if there are teams that have free try outs for the "marginal players" as you put it, I wouldn't know . My daughter went to 2 try outs your sham , and the team shes on. As far as MD playing in a "D" bracket, that tournament was set up differently than the IWLCA in PA. . that was set up for "A" teams to play "A" team , and "B" teams to play "B" teams. thats why in PA. there were multiple champions per age group, and at national draw there was only 1 over all champion. Now take your meds, and learn the difference.

Who cares...your past posts prove you are a clueless, nonsensical loser. Lets not pay attention to annoying fleas like this. Go back to your own teams site...probably booted off by your own team.