Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not bad for 1,000 YJ girls...2%, 3% and less than 1% of the rosters...

Impressive, keep up the good work...

lol. Yes all those YJ elementary and middle school kids should be ashamed of themselves for not making All County!! Your math is rediculous. Actually there were some YJ middle school kids honored as All Division,All County and All tournament! There are good players in both organizations. More in the Yellow Jackets. So what.If you are happy being with Top Gun. Enjoy yourself! Why such anger towards the kids on YJ's? "they are taught to swing sticks,play aggressive etc.." They are a successful organization with good players. It is always easy to hate the "Top Dog" but remember they are all kids who love to play the game too. It is ok to want to beat them but everyone needs to respect each other(including the parents)! Last year one of the tournaments the Top gun teams had tatoo's of yellow Jackets with knives or saw's going through them(a little over the top in my opinion).Remember Competition is good. It makes everyone better. Maybe there will be more maryland teams coming here for tournaments instead of us going on the road all the time. Be safe and enjoy your summers. What ever team you play for!

Just my 2 cents, I agree with you if your happy with the team good and god bless, but you hit the nail on the head by saying "They are taught to swing sticks, play aggressive etc...” The anger is NOT towards the kids but rather on how the YJ organization is training. There taught to swing sticks, NOT to control sticks. There taught to be aggressive towards their opponents and NOT to the ball. So they swing their sticks at their opponent to get the ball. A little over the top don’t you think. Sounds like boy’s lacrosse to me.

I should say their allowed to swing their sticks and allowed to be aggressive towards their opponent.