Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW! Lots to take in....with that said, we are new to the whole lacrosse club thing, and my daughter just made one of the 2020 teams, so we are at the beginning of this. I came on BOTC to learn and gain some insight into being a part of a club, but I'm starting to think that I am going to either stay off this site or just let everything I read roll off me. I have been able to gain some truly helpful and informative information, so I guess that's what I will focus on. The other stuff...I guess I'll have to disinfect my eyes. My daughter is very happy to be a part of TG, and excited about this new experience. I suppose along the way we will have to take the bad with the good. Hopefully more good than bad...and we'll stick with it as long as my daughter is enjoying herself. Good Luck to everyone!

We have been involved since the beginning and it has been great. We have made life long friends and our kids have learned a lot. Your attitude is correct and if you simply laugh at the whiners and complainers and just take it easy you will be fine. WELCOME and good luck!