Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
let me get this correct. there is a tg team. only some girls from this team were invited to play in a tournament, while others were not. oh boy. i would be pissed if my daughter was not invited. if she was invited and i knew some girls were not invited, there is no way she would be playing in that tournament. not cool. you could actually have some girls in the same class at school who are on the same team, but maybe only one got the "special" invite to play. oh yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

You're not correct. Not a TG event, not a TG team. Group of girls who play for TG, get organized and play in a 7v7 tourney...that's it...pretty simple.

I agree, tell the kids and their parents who were not picked to stop whining ,practice harder and maybe if your skills improve he will ask you to play next tournament.Every team is always going to have some kids that are more skilled ,these kids should be given the opportunity to improve and play with other kids of equal ability.Yes everyone thinks their own kid is one of the better players and when that kid does not get picked it can be an eye opener.