Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me guess your kid was one of the golden children asked to play. If you cannot understand that all tournaments are done for fundraising and that when teams are put together by parents then they should not use the club name ie. TG 2020 in that they do not represent the actual club team then you are an idiot.One more additional note keep in mind that 10 -11 year old girls get their feelings hurt easily and when they see a team they were excited to make playing under the TG 2020 name but were not asked to play.It is hard for them to understand that there are adults such as yourself that think their kids are too good to even play on the same team as them even when that same guys kid is average at best.

You should not assume anything idiot! I guess your feelings were hurt as well and this is why you resort to immature name calling. If you must know I was one of the parents who were not asked but was proactive for my daughter and contacted the tournament instead of sitting at home crying about it on a message board. Maybe you should have been proactive and put a second team under TG 2020 for your daughter. What is most disheartening is the way you are handling it. Simply explain to your daughter it is not the entire TG 2020 team and if you would like I can enter a team as well under that name. Instead you choose to act like a child...sorry your feelings were hurt. Grow up!!