Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People, you are being played the fool. SS is already heavily involved at Hofstra, she does not have time for you and it's only going to get worse as SS establishes herself as head coach of a D1 program.

You're just another hater, and you don't know what you're talking about. It's very common for college coaches to run successful travel sports programs, especially in soccer. It will happen more and more in lacrosse too, over time. Just be concerned with your own program, and make sure your daughter is having fun, and getting better and learning some solid life lessons - all due to solid coaching. That's what's important.

While I agree ,you have some life lesson problems on the younger end of your program.Take a look at the coaches bios on your web site and tell me who does not fit in with the rest.We have a chance to make the best program in the country but of course you can see politics already a concern.I hope the above about SS is way off the mark but I cannot help but feel she dropped the ball not taking control of her youngest team and allowing a parent to pick and choose who he wanted to invite to the first tournament ever for the TG 2020.Some of that groups first experience with TG will make them cautious about how TG is run.

It's about the money period! People have not paid because they want to explore options. So stop with all of the guessing and physco babble; it's about the money with TG and any other organiztion. There is no other reason rosters are not posted. All of the Big Wigs with these clubs are just playing games with each other; i.e. earlier tryout dates, more than two teams in an age group etc. and it all comes back to one thing MONEY! Do your selves a favor ask your child where she will be the happiest and go there.