Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who do you think you are making value judgments on a person that you obviously do not even know. talk about being a role model? is being a washwoman and verbally abusing a person the values that you want to teach your children? In my opinion, PM is the most dedicated, knowledgeable and caring coach that my children have had the good fortune to have. My daughters love him and respect him and have learned so much because of him. spitting into a water bottle? who really cares!

I agree, who cares about spitting in a water bottle he's a good coach and a pretty decent guy. Just wait until he takes over the 2019 Blue Caro team next year. He just brought a few more Mt Sinai kids and two of his nieces to that team and it’s been mentioned that they'll be better than his current 2015 team. They'll probably go undefeated for the rest of their YJ careers.

WOW that is great for those future undefeated girls and Pete....really why would you post that on this thread unless you were starting SH$T. Just move along..............