Originally Posted by Anonymous
A previous poster made a great point. Until checks are cashed rosters will not be released. Checks were due by today. With the holiday and weekend mail being slow, let's assume the evaluators/organizers give it until Friday to receive first payment. Will they email/call those who they did not receive checks from?? Or do they accept the fact that the YJ players who were selected as the chosen just went to the tryout to see Shannon Smith and get a feel of the competition? Since they waited 8 days after tryouts to send out emails to those who made the team anything is possible. And yes- there are quite a few suckups who were given rosters, not hard to figure out. They sit together at every game and critisize those outside of their group, and encourage their daughters to only pass to each other. My daughter is a black team player, the only thing we were told is we will have the same coach so I doubt anything will change. If the practice location were not so close by we would not return but the commute to other teams would not work out for us.

I checked my copy of last years roster which I probably printed out the day it was posted and it is dated October 6 2011..doesnt mean anything but....