Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe you TG parents are getting confused between teams and tournaments because every time I see one of your teams they cheat to play down in age. Playing in the 7th grade division at Shamrock with a team that should have been in the 8th grade division and playing at Wounded Warrior with a team that should have been in the 7th grade division. Nice job ,should be so proud of your organization always playing an age group below where you should be. Let's see someone on one of those teams come on here and deny it , won't happen.

Two 2020 teams consisting of almost exclusively TG girls played the Shamrock Shootout 6th grade division . One in a and one in b. both did well and played up a year, and one even played a YJ team. Don't know which teams at Wounded Warrior you refer to.

Let me make it clear for you challenged people. Prior to shamrock many a TG parent made issue with a combined YJ 4-5 grade team playing in the 5th grade division and a combined 4-5-6 grade YJ team playing in the 6th grade division. These teams were placed in these divisions by accident and were moved up 1 year. At Shamrock TG had a team of combined 6-7 graders playing in 7th grade division.At Wounded Warrior TG had a team of what looked like 4-5-6 graders playing in the 6th grade division.Honestly I could not care less if TG wants to have your top 6th grade team play against town 6th grade teams but then do not go onto YJ thread and whine like a bunch of babies if they do the same(which I have never seen them do). By the way you wanted to know what teams Shamrock- Luck of the Irish, WW- TG