Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year they didnt cash the deposit checks until November.
I actually called to confirm they received it, since it hadnt been cashed. BS said he was in no hurry to cash them. Sign of commitment to team.I asked several other families if their checks were cashed--some didnt know and 1 checked and said it wasnt cashed.
So whoever posted that they cant post rosters till check is cashed is dead wrong.

I think the kids and parent have the right to know who is on the roster before accepting the spot.

That's a joke. Have your daughter look left and look right at the tryouts. If she doesn't like the girls trying out, go home. Your saying she should have the ability to see who else accepts a spot before accepting one of her own. If everyone had this moronic theory no team would ever have a first girl commit to a team.

That is assuming the best girls make it and there are no politics! Now that's moronic. We all know that the top team is going to be good. After that there are lots of politics. I don't want my duaghter playing with political placements. I want her playing with kids of equal ability.