THIS IS SO TRUE !
GREAT RESPONSE , AND REALITY CHECK....

Originally Posted by YOUR A FOOL

WOW ...and i bet your 9 year old daughter signed for northwestern already... you people gotta get a grip.. get off the ban wagon and have the girls play lacrosse and train to be their best without parents being such ignorent a-holes.. No matter what program they belong to..no less at a young age let them be! years ago colleges didnt rely on "Travel Teams" it was school ball.. And i will put money on it you as a parent never even knew what LACROSSE was until your daughter came home from school and asked for a stick...remember that !!!.. unfortunate that every program out there now takes advantage of utilizing the "Stick with me i will put gold teeth in that mouth"... and you dumb asses buy into it..they profit.. and by pot luck your daughter gets a look...but not at 8 or 9 years old.. no less 12 or 13 years old... keep bickering about who's the best and evolving your life decisions around lacrosse to the point your paycheck goes straight to little annies LAX fund. and you will find in the end you and thousands of other families filled the pockets of some very smart buissiness go getters.. and your hopes and dreams made that possible , with them holding a BAG full of cash !!!

Take a step back and re-evaluate your life if you get to the point that you truly believe your Daughter is set for life ! once you sign onto a travel program that a d1 player started , or a bicycle peddling highly connected woman who has been around since girls lax started !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Relax - Name recognition got her a following and she went for the ever flowing cash! when the next great one comes along they will do exactly the same thing. Parents cant pay their mortgage but they can pay for big time lacrosse! Let me know how that big D3 scholarship works out...not
Let me know how your kids future burger flipping occupation works out for her.