This forum has replaced going to school board meetings on budget vote night as the cheapest entertainment in town!

Heres my 12 days of Xmas for this thread..........

On the 1st day of Xmas ......... Who cares who PM is and what you think of him!

On the 2nd day of Xmas ..........If you think a coach is a drunk take her elsewhere TG isnt the only game in town....Stop telling us about it.

On the 3rd day of Xmas ..........Who cares what the uniforms look like .....i asked my two kids that play TG and they said " I dont care what we wear."

On the 4th day of Xmas ........Get it right SS can coach @ recruiting age she just cant talk to them about Hofstra......Look it up!

On the 5th day of Xmas........Who cares what YJ team beat up on a TG team in winter ball!

On the 6th day of Xmas.......If you think your kids better than my kid keep it to yourself. Stop living through little suzy. Nobody cares!!

On the 7th day of Xmas.......why do YJ hate TG so much and vise versa????

On the 8th day of Xmas .......Why do we have to read about little 10& 11 year old girls dominating each other .....who cares....oh yea mommy and daddy do!

On the 9th day of Xmas.......We should all start worrying about Skywalkers and M&D. They pose more of a threat to TG & YJ

On the 10th day of Xmas.......Maybe the kids can figure it out on the field if the programs stopped avoiding each other all summer.

On the 11th day of Xmas.......Why do TG post about YJ on this thread?

On the 12th day of Xmas ........Why do YJ post on this thread at all??.......