Originally Posted by Anonymous
this is funny....you've got way too much time to think about this CR and SS stuff...get a life and/or a job!
I have a job where I have accumulated enough credit and respect that I can take five minuets from my day and do as I please without fear. Secondly it didn't take any thought at all, It's just the story I was told , now go make your husband dinner and earn your keep.

Exactly, STORY you were told. I hear stories all the time. It doesn't make them true. I usually check my facts so I don't look stupid and uninformed...
The story was told to me by someone in the Smith family, where do you get your facts. Here are a couple of things no one has accounted for, or at least hasn't said out loud.
1. Shannon and Bill Smith did not start Top Guns alone , they started it with Steve levy who is a Varsity coach and some if not most of T.G.'s success is his.
2. With Shannon running a D-1 program the likelihood of her having the time to coach Top Guns is highly unlikely seeing as she will be running camps ,clinics and scouting for Hofstra during the summer.