Originally Posted by Anonymous
You get what you pay for....if you want real coaching got to YJ
You must like throwing your money away. The coaches on the Yellow Jackets are the fathers of the players. All they know is Boys Lacrosse. I guess that's why there girl are so wild with their sticks.

Are you refferring to guys like Defilese,Mitchell and Carro? If so, I will take my chances with those "boys" coaches. Three of the best in the business!!
Blood is thicker than water. They’re only doing it for their daughters and no one else. If you’ve been reading this blog we have been talking about favoritism and how much one has to pay to have their daughter be recognized in the YJ organization. If that’s what you want than by all means stay with the Yellow Jackets.

I am sure if you asked any of the parents who are actually being coached by these guys their opinion, you would get nothing but raves. So if they are there"only for their daughters" and my daughter gets the benefit of great coaching and extra practices, i am more than fine with that!I don't know why people feel the need to be negative and make assumptions about people they don't know. It is sad. If you like your organization then God bless you. There is no need to put down a coach just because he has a daughter on the team and proclaim that these guys teach the kids to "swing their sticks". It couldn't be further from the truth and anyone would be lucky to have these guys. Take some time and ask the kids and parents from those teams with the coaches who only know "the boys" game!