Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 has talent on both teams, I think as the season goes on we may see some surprise switches being made. Bill and Shannon are looking to build a dynasty and the right combination of talent and sportsmanship will make this the team that makes people talk.
Looking forwardvto walking the circuit and making new friends, good luck girls, have fun families!

Sounds like your new to TG, and welcome. Surprise switches? Maybe switch up the roster for next year, highly doubt they would mess with roster this year. If the second team has talent on it and good chemistry, it may be best to let them stay there and build on top of that. They should follow YJ lead and lose the color designation, have no A or B tag, this would lend itself to girls remaining on a team that could rise above the so called A team and be the better team without moving girls around on rosters year to year. It would also confuse parents of new girls trying out as to which team they actually made so the would get less people walking away from rejection of the black team. While some of the black teams may have the majority of the talent, there are many players on the purple teams that are way better than most on black, but that's the politics of it all. Moving from YJ to TG, the politics are just as bad .
It sounds as if TG has followed YJ lead by initiating the friends and family plan.
Can someone please explain to me what is meant by friends and family plan?

It means that someone feels certain players do not deserve to be on a certain team and only get put put there because they are either friends or family of the powers that be. Whether this is correct or just sour grapes is always an open issue.
In most cases (99%), I’d say this is correct, not sour grapes. However, if it bothers you, you’re better off letting it go, because there is nothing you can do about it. Just thank god that your daughter is not one of the kids being labeled as a FAF.