I truely understand that feeling were hurt here and if families were slighted it should be fixed. I would also hope that there wasnt any other motive behind any of it. I do think it was a great opportunity for the group that played and I agree that everyone should get that chance. My post was a discription of the facts that I knew( correct to me) from my interactions with my daughter being asked to play( I dont know about any other interactions that went on). I look forward to our daughters playing together representing the 2020 Black hopefully for a long time! The talent for the 2020 black has been chosen by the program that we as parents are paying for. To say one 9 year old is better than the other is not for any of us to discuss that is why we are paying TG. If you have any other thoughts or ideas about fixing this for the girls PLEASE reach out to B S (he has my cell). I think with a little communication this can all be fixed so we can all move forward together so the KIDS can get on the field without us and start doing what they love to do!
Jim Lang