Originally Posted by Anonymous
i am a proud tg parent but i will remain anonymous because of possib ramifications.my question is will the 2019 team stay intact for next year or will the girls who are 2020 go to the 2020 team? i think they should go to the 2020 team because that would be their correct age. i have a feeling this will not be the case. i am new to travel lacrosse so maybe this is common practice for the other tg teams.can other 2020 girls try out for the 2019 team? if not why not? i do know that one of the girls on the team that scores a lot is 2020 so i assume that she will stay. do other clubs pull up good players toolder teams? or is more she who goes up to an older team has certain inside connections?

I have a child who wants to try out for the 2019 team so any info would be appreciated from current members. Who is the coach? Will the team be mixed age or just 2019?Has there been Equal playing time?Does there seem to be a lot of politics with this team?How many kids do they take per team?Is there a lot of nonsense with picking of the teams such as private lessons with so and so gets you on a team? Do they treat the B teams as well as the A?