Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter participated in the tournament this weekend in Maryland. I am still upset over the way the Top Guns 2017 "black" team behaved. I have been around lacrosse for a very long time and the disrespectful sportsmanship made your organization look like a bunch of thugs. It was obvious from the get go that your team had no chemistry/passing and yes, we capitalized on that. The physical and verbal abuse is not what the sport is all about. Shame on you, even your coaches were embaressed.

I am also a 2017 parent and have no idea what you are talking about. I watched 4 good games and thought the girls did well. Yes they have only had 4 practices and need to work on consistency. But overall thought it was great weekend.

Please do not group all of us in that type of behavior. My daughter is new to the team and yes-I agree with you. Very rude and unwelcoming girls and parents which is sad. I feel that we were convinced to try a no frills product and should have stayed with the authentic one.