Originally Posted by Anonymous
New 2020 parent here. Glad I wasn't asked, my daughter had 2 soccer games, gymnastics meet and cheer practice. Hope all that played had a good time. She will have plenty of time to play Lax in the spring....see all then !!!!!

I would have to say no to that simply because teams were entered weeks and weeks ago, rosters only recently came out. Plus rosters have the players names and not contact information. I have talked to many parents on this issue and haven't found anyone to have issue yet. The people who seem to have issues are the anonymous 5h!t stirrers on this thread who don't have kids on this team. If your daughter is on team and would like to play in these non club tournaments, your best bet is to reach out and contact person putting it together. If you don't know who that is, you can relate to your own situation, they don't know you yet either. Contact TG to find out, easily done. Lots of girls opt not to play with club team and go play on town or teams built just for individual tournaments. There is your other option. So if your daughter is sitting home this weekend, learn from it, be proactive to get her involved. Nothing much happens for people who sit around waiting for things to happen, go out and make it happen.