Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough with the uniform nonsense. Should the girls have nicer uniforms, yes.Do the girls want nicer uniforms ,yes.Will nicer uniforms make the girls play better, no.Should you pick a club based on uniforms, no.I have more of an issue with having so many kids on each team, although at least we are not YJ who have 28 kids on one of their teams, what a joke. Would be interesting to see a club that limits their teams to 20 maximum , 18 preferable. I would rather pay a little more and have less kids per team.
You must be talking about the 2019 Blue Carrow/ Mt. Sinai/Friends and Family team. Our 2019 Black team has a lot of kids, but they all belong on this team. I can’t say that about the 2019 Blue Carrow/ Mt. Sinai/Friends and Family team. There are about 5 kids that absolutely do not belong on that team. I hate to see the team split up, but maybe next year BS will add another team to reduce the roster (and make some more money).

Don't fool yourself, yes 28 way too many and there are some who do not belong but if you think all the kids on the 2019 TG black team are elite players you have no clue. The friends and family plan is starting to take shape on this team also ,there are several players from the same town team who have no business being on this team but that town has connections.Matter of fact the team has gotten weaker from last year in that some of the 2020 kids who moved down were stronger than some of the replacements.
What town team are you talking about?