Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is this info posted anywhere?? When is the next one, what time , what field, what ages.. etc..

I was contacted through word of mouth two different times. First from a friend on YJ's then from a friend on TG's. I have read here that many TG girls have shown up but I'm pretty sure its open to all clubs/players. There was an information digital flyer with the email. I do think they were trying to keep it to higher skill level travel girls. Not to sound bias, but having all higher level girls at a clinic like this, they do much more advanced things at a high rate so the girls get much more out of it. There are many camps out there for all levels and even the large camps they use this strategy where they break the girls up into skill level groups to work on different things. That being said, I do not think this clinic is suitable for all. I'm sure there are many girls well suited who didn't get word. Just like everywhere else in life, it's who you know and what connection through networking you have. Tons of lax stuff happening all over the place, been included and excluded on all kinds of stuff. Don't sweat it, just find the right opportunities for your daughter.