There seems to be one person spamming this thread with conspiracy theories about clubs directors coaches and directors of showcase constantly. It has to be the same dude doing it. While I wish I had the money a lot of these showcase owners have I never played and just watch my kid and want her to have the best opportunities. From speaking to a lot of other parents on in my town this fall was important. Our town team has kids from the top five clubs on the island and all five said the fall had a bunch of coaches and they expect the same for this summer and fall. I don’t have squat to gain by sharing my experience. I also don’t think posters are arguing that this summer or next fall aren’t important I think the argument is that starting fall 21’ was important for this class. Next fall will be even more important for most kids who aren’t the top recruits in the country: that’s the majority. If you can get into presidents cup rivalry mid atlantic primetime etc in the fall you’re set. Your club just needs to do right by your kids even if the better tournaments are more pricey.

Last comment is that the conspiracy theorist here needs to take a lap . I don’t know who hurt you to make you so mistrusting but most people don’t sit her all day refreshing the page to stir the pot. You also need to recognize that there are kids on here too. My sons friends have admitted to posting on this site. Just sit back relax and stop being so sensitive