Originally Posted by Anonymous
“What specifically do you expect?”

At the very least some resources and guidance!

Let’s be honest each club promises the moon and stars. Some tell you your child will be scooped up on 9/1. That’s not reality for 99% of the girls. 99% will not have coaches do home visits and make offers on 9/1.
They promise you (and every other kid playing for them) that they will advocate for your daughter. They won’t. They can’t. How could they for each kid?
You have to make a realistic plan with your daughter. Look at schools that academically and lacrosse wise will be good fits. Have your daughter cast a wide net of 50 or so schools across all divisions that she should be emailing with tournament schedules, high school schedules, highlight videos and such. Once she gets feedback from those coaches get your coach or club director involved
You have to advocate for your daughter and more importantly teach her how to advocate for herself.
Use every resource at your disposal iwlca website, instagram and twitter are a wealth of camp and clinic information. Have your daughter follow all the teams she is emailing and some dream programs that might have multi school camps.
If you are on Facebook join “ Educating parents of hs athletes on the college recruiting process”. The group moderator wrote a book to help parents. I found it after my daughters recruiting was done.
I will say there is a crazy push for each girl to have a lax resume. It’s insanely expensive and in reality those events are not where they will be recruited.
Don’t wait for any coach or club to put your kid first. You have to do that. Good luck