Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tilts = $ grab

Her training is literally under $30 and she trains kids for free whose families can’t afford it mine being one of them. She picked my daughter up out of a very dark place with the sport. She was ready to quit due to bad experiences with previous school and travel coaches. Sam got through to her and continued training her for free when we couldn’t afford it. It’s so sad to see someone who clearly has something to gain by starting rumors about her. If you’ve never worked with her you really have no idea how much she cares about these kids and gives her all to them. It’s taken us 15 years of our kids life to find a coach who inspires her so whatever vendetta you have please keep it to yourself.

Agreed. These people are insane. I myself, as a prev club coach, boys coach and former D1 player. Samantha Tilts has been nothing but a model leader. On, and off the field. It is obvious that there are those on here with a grudge against her. For one reason or another. The only way they think they can get back at her is by hiding on here anonymously, with false claims and absurd narratives. Sad actually.
Tilts = $ grab

Her training is literally under $30 and she trains kids for free whose families can’t afford it mine being one of them. She picked my daughter up out of a very dark place with the sport. She was ready to quit due to bad experiences with previous school and travel coaches. Sam got through to her and continued training her for free when we couldn’t afford it. It’s so sad to see someone who clearly has something to gain by starting rumors about her. If you’ve never worked with her you really have no idea how much she cares about these kids and gives her all to them. It’s taken us 15 years of our kids life to find a coach who inspires her so whatever vendetta you have please keep it to yourself.

Agreed. These people are insane. I myself, as a prev club coach, boys coach and former D1 player. Samantha Tilts has been nothing but a model leader. On, and off the field. It is obvious that there are those on here with a grudge against her. For one reason or another. The only way they think they can get back at her is by hiding on here anonymously, with false claims and absurd narratives. Sad actually.

What’s sad is that you are doing more posting lies on here about yourself than actual coaching. Reputations are made over time based on field success and not the lies you tell them on Back of the Cage.
Please stop talking about yourself and badmouthing others over and over. The only one attempting to change their narrative is you.
Sorry-The bashing of other clubs in the hopes that their players will come to you isn’t going to work. Posing as parents to talk about yourself or bad mouth another club is beyond ridiculous.

I am not a coach and I am a parent. My post also says nothing about other clubs. Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your child like behavior is on you