Originally Posted by Anonymous
Made a very poor decision staying with 91 after the merger. Is it possible to move teams at this point?

I’ve seen for Legacy holding additional tryouts. Not sure fir what age groups? Can’t hurt to reach out to teams and see if any spots open? Legacy, Liberty, Jesters ? Run from 91 if you can? Start calling around.

I suppose. I don’t want them to find out we’re considering leaving and to have it backfire if we can’t find an alternate place. We thought the prospect of an “A” team was going to be good for us but now realize the level of this team is not any different than we have experienced and in reality is weaker than most b teams.

If your daughter was an A team player, she wouldn’t be on 91 in the first place. Organization has always been non competitive for the girls. Not breaking news!

I hear that. Maybe my expectations for her level of play aren’t where I thought they were ? She’s one of the strongest in this group though and I’m not sure if I should give her the chance to play on an A or b team elsewhere. Most Long Island b teams would probably still beat this current A team which is scary to me.