Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve never seen such a group of disgruntled parents, just because your kid did not make a team doesn’t mean you need to put the event or events down. If your paying attention to the obvious trends, more teams mean more money for the people running these events. It also means more teams, more exposure for your daughter. Yes, one team might be the clear A team, but there are also A players being held back because of politics, this gives more opportunity for other girls to get in front of colleges and get her chance. These events will always be dominated by clubs that run the events, by having a second team gives the top players from other clubs a chance to compete as well. I would think this is good for everyone. Many people stated the colleges know the top tier kids, this lets them see the second tier players.

I don’t think anyone is “disgruntled”. Most of the posts are about the nature of the money grab. There should only be one team. Nobody on the other teams have a shot at being recruited to a top 25 program. No coaches are watching the b and c teams. Better off attending the camp. Use last year as an example