Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters parents drinking the Tilts Kool-aid 😂😂😂 a girl who self promotes on social media and randomly reaches out to random girls to offer training and parents all having a case of FOMO so they sign up, she’ll fit in great with that club😂😂 where did she play again? What was her college stats…SMH

Wow, this must be a really bitter person who stayed at 91 and is now really regretting it!? Already missing Tilts? I think you are starting to realize Jesters team got the committed “sane” non parent coach. Good luck with the craziness on your team. Tilts will be a great coach and the girls she coaches are very lucky and will benefit from her commitment.

Not even sure how a post about Liberty and Jesters turned into talk about coaches again. My child played on elevate and my post about jesters and liberty getting stronger was because my daughters friends went to both those teams and they’re good players. I’ve heard nothing but positive things about coaches on both teams. Sorry my commentary seems to have rubbed someone the wrong way. I would also assume that whoever turned it into an attack has something personal to gain.