Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the Suffolk tryouts were fine, my daughter enjoyed her experience and was excited to make the team. There wasn’t much coaching involved, more small field 7v7 and full field play. We don’t play for the “ Big Club” and felt tryouts were fair considering which kids made the team.

They took almost all the kids who tried out to either the A or B teams. That being said most kids should be happy!

I believe Nassau come out tomorrow!
I thought the Suffolk tryouts were fine, my daughter enjoyed her experience and was excited to make the team. There wasn’t much coaching involved, more small field 7v7 and full field play. We don’t play for the “ Big Club” and felt tryouts were fair considering which kids made the team.

They took almost all the kids who tried out to either the A or B teams. That being said most kids should be happy!

I know someone just posted the same about Suffolk but who are Nassau 24 coaches ?

Breves and Tilts not sure whose A and whose B