Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard the same thing , I heard they had some pretty legit kids , obviously it’s word of mouth so you have to wait and see . This parent sounds like maybe his kid doesn’t fit with this team , or possibly is not good enough to compete with this team . I guess rather than bow out gracefully he decided to make weak excuses and bash kids and coaches. Unfortunately everyone will figure who the parent is and the kid will be embarrassed and end leaving anyway . Well done daddy

you guys have reading comprehension issues... the poster-in-question never said anything bad about the team or players. All they did was reference it wasnt a good fit, with some bad seeds on the team, and that they felt they were sold a bill of goods with regard to level of play. An anonymous forum seems to be the best place to ask about a situation like this. And unfortunately, i think a lot of people are in the same boat even at other programs (with at least one of those 3 issues, if not a combination of them). My advice is that its never too late to find a better fit for you kid... although that does become more difficult as time goes on.

Based on the response from the alleged coach and his cronies, it sounds like a direct conversation will not go far... and based on the three issues you identified, they cannot be easily remedied in a single season even if the coach is receptive.

I appreciate you understanding where we are coming from. It wasn’t meant to make my child sound like the best or to insult anyone. I simply wanted advice.