Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters parents drinking the Tilts Kool-aid šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a girl who self promotes on social media and randomly reaches out to random girls to offer training and parents all having a case of FOMO so they sign up, sheā€™ll fit in great with that clubšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ where did she play again? What was her college statsā€¦SMH

She played at Quinnipiac and holds many records in their stat books, you can find them on the website. This post makes it seem like you have a personal grudge. Did she cut your kid? Taking too much away from your training or club business?

More importantly why do you care if the parents on that team are happy? How do you even know they are ? If they are, leave them be.

OMG-Drama Queen!!!! How does it always get back to this nonsense for you?
This 2024 posting site is riddled with the remnants of TILTS divorce with 91 and both sides trying to settle the score.
Must have been really ugly.
Iā€™m ready what is being said and wondering ,,Why did 91 replace and then fire Tilts? And why didnā€™t any of the top players follow her?

Iā€™m pretty sure that no one is talking about her leaving 91 anymore, but you seem to have brought it back up because youā€™re likely still upset about. You also use the same terms ā€œdivorceā€ used in every post to restir this pot for whatever it is you aim to gain.

Being one of the families that chose to stay I can explain why. First off they didnā€™t fire her, she quit. One reason we stayed is because she openly told us she didnā€™t want to hurt the club and asked us to accept the spots. She even posted in our parent chat to accept the A spot. Her reasoning was that she couldnā€™t take the entire roster and cut an entire group of girls from Jesters and put those kids through the same chaos we had to go through. This ultimately led us to stay with 91 because my daughter wanted to stay with her friends and Tilts knew the whole group couldnā€™t have made it on her new team. From talking to her, we knew that at this age it would be hard to break into any programs ā€œAā€ team, so she encouraged us to stay with our daughters friends if that is what would make her happy.

Youā€™re talking about a coach who left a program because she didnā€™t feel that she was living the lessons she had been teaching the kids. If you donā€™t know the facts, you really shouldnā€™t be spreading rumors. If you know anyone on that 91 team, feel free to ask them about her. There is not a single parent or child from last years roster that would speak poorly of her. She really did so much for our team.

I have nothing bad to say about the new coaches as we barely know them.

This was a perfect post. In all of the years that I have been a Lacrosse Parent, former D1 player and a prev.
Club coach on the boys side, Tilts has nothing but the best interests for her girls in mind. She cares. Even for girls that are not on her immediate squad. So to those who constantly bash her here. Iā€™ll simply say, you obviously donā€™t know her at all - not one iota ...or her culture. Iā€™ll just leave it at that.