I love the sour grapes about UA and AS don't mean anything, but the kicker is the quote "in our expierence". WOW, the post must be from a top college coach, hahahaha. This parent (or amazing D1 coach) must think there are secret meetings held around the country to choose what girls should be named to these all-star teams without considering their exceptional talent from tons of hard work and determination. I guess it costs the parents at least $80,000 in cash sent to a secret address to "make these teams". Once these secret lists of girls are assembled and made public via lets say an Under Armour all-american team, the girls magically become the top lacrosse players in the country simply by being put on an all-american list. The conspiracy continues as all the top women's lacrosse programs in the country ignore the countless tournament games and film they review to find the best talent in the country. I guess we should believe they only pick the girls written on the all-american lists without using their own judgement, it's not like their jobs depend on it. The scam continues via the NCAA only allowing teams with these "chosen ones" into the championship tournament. The real amazing part is how many of these chosen ones end up on the winning chamionship teams just from a secret conspiracy at the high school ranks.