Originally Posted by Anonymous
I find the quote I included below to be especially interesting. If you are a parent from our team, call me (you have my number). If you aren’t a parent on our team and you are simply a person using an anonymous web forum to stir the pot, create false hostility, trying to negatively affect what is a good thing or have nothing better to do, you need to seriously take a long look at your life decisions.

-Mike Hall

I seriously doubt any of the following is true…

“ There are a few issues. The first being that the team culture not going so well. There is obvious egos of kids and parents that make it not enjoyable. If the team was the skill level it is but our daughter was enjoying it that be one thing, but it’s not. They feel like certain girls are favored and think that the actual instruction from coaches isn’t helping. For example, they tried to teach them zone and it was so poorly explained that the team left and was all texting each other that they’ve never felt so lost at a practice because the way it was taught was not clear and went against things taught by their school coaches. There’s also rumors flying that the coaches are telling certain parents information about kids that shouldn’t be spoken about to other parents. I could gamble and stick it out or jump ship, but like you said when is it to late? Is my daughter good enough for another team and so on”

The fact that this clown of a "coach" would even reply on BOTC is proof enough of what the poster was saying. Ego.

91 girls is a joke pal - a cruel joke that gets played on unsuspecting parents every year. Then they get wise and leave. The 91 Marketing Machine brings more to the slaughter and the cycle repeats.

Wonder if 91 knows they have their coaches are their coaches buddies on here acting like 16 year olds. The replies to this parent show that what they are complaining about is spot on. So much negativity surrounding those coaches. There is no chance this parent calls you when you are part of the problem.

Someone call Brian and let him know he needs to real in this coach. college coaches can get screenshots of him and his wife on here and completely write the whole 24 year off. Then again what do you expect when you bring in the bandits?

Talk about acting like a 16 year old. How about your comment
“ then again what do you expect brining the bandits “Real Mature! Time to grow up. I think it’s about time with all the bashing. Also Sounds like you need to come into reality. College coaches are definitely going to write the whole 24 year it’s actually funny that people can be so sad and ignorant!