Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The truth most school are still very much focused on the 23’s and maybe even a few late 22’s .nobody is disputing anyones claim that college coaches are on the sidelines looking watching the games . The fact is they are still actively trying to lock up 23’s on the fence and hold out 22’s. Once the spring HS season starts and your summer club season , you will see much more activity on the sidelines. Don’t be fooled either most of the coaches on the 24 sidelines this past weekend were D2 and D3. Everyone relax nobody is offering your kid a scholarship for Christmas. Relax and enjoy the ride

Thank you. .
What you are saying is what we have been told by those having gone through this before. Seems like a lot of fake info on here lately by those trying to generate income $$$.

No one can make more money by stating coaches are watching 24s- this fall we had Syracuse, BU, BC, Towson, Binghamtom, Ohio State, JMU, Rutgers, New Paltz, Harvard, Brown, Lafayette, UNC, USC, Villanova, Vanderbilt, Bucknell, Loyola, Georgetown, Standford, Cornell, Columbia, UConn, Catholic and more watching our daughters team play. I cannot make any money telling you that info. Top D1 schools already have their 23s done, so they will start on the 24s so that come this summer they have a list of kids they want to see more and teams that impressed. I cannot make any money off of this nor can I gain anything I am meerly sharing our experiences this fall. It feels like some others are blwoing up this page saying 24s arent looked at while players and families on teams that were in good tournaments know for a fact that this just isn't the truth. Will missing this fall completely kill your chance at being recruited? No. Good players will still be seen regardless if they are on a good team.