Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bandits was a joke … 91 was on the brink of one and they just went way over the edge. Good luck with these crazies

Wow, must’ve been an ugly divorce between 91 and Tilts. It’s been Harsh words for a few weeks and going strong. Seems like 91 coaches are being personally attacked and now they are attempting to defend themselves.

When you say “91 was on the brink of one and they just went way over the edge….”
Can you be more specific? What happened and what are you alluding to? I think this is the question many would like to know. Was this prior to the new coaches taking over?[/quote]

I think Tilts and 91 are fine. She still tags them in videos of kids she trains from the program and has been positive about them on social media.

I think that when she left , news hit and it drew more attention to the club because she is heavily involved in training a lot of players and her name is familiar. Knowing that different coaches are with 91 after her departure it seems their names are just more public now because Tilts shift in teams drew attention to coaches that are still with the program. Being a coach that is a known name where she coaches and why is very public. Her quitting made the whole situation more public than if any joe shmow quit.

Our family has worked with Tilts and she was always awesome great energy and passion. I don’t know the other coaches and have nothing negative to say about them. It’s sad that she felt she needed to leave but our family understood. She will be missed but the kids are almost done so they should hopefully be ok.

Not the original poster but here is my two sense. 91 has always been a very strong boy program trying to defend the girls. They have gotten kids a recruited to lower level schools but it was never been at the top of the pecking order for Long Island lax. Bandits has always been a bottom ranked organization. 91 combining with them as partners makes me skeptical on what was happening internally at 91 that they felt the need to merge with a lower level club.

It’s just lacrosse. Coaches wives publicly getting involved is bad press for the club and for those coaches. I don’t have any bad experiences with them but it is a bit concerning that is the partner of my daughters future mentor who came on here and acted this way.