TG lost or cut a few very average 2nd line players. I there is not 1 strong player that left team Supposedly they picked a super stud draw girl who had playing up with the top ranked TG '23 team. Just to playing with TG '23 team automatically strengthens that '24 team tremendously. They have Shannon Smith and proven record. That's why we to try outs Also heard they picked excellent players from YJ & Legacy.
YJ are starting to lose their shine. I wouldn't that route if I were you but that doesn't leave much more in the '24 age. You may want to look into Legacy? I hear program is strong not sure about'24's. You can wipe Jesters off as a possibility. They spend all of their time on coach and daddy's daughters team '23. No history at all with college and recruiting. And all of they can continue to hire all the HS coaches in the world isn't going to help your daughter and their 25 team program. They have so many working pieces and teams that anyone coaches for them.
I think Liberty has a girls team although you wouldn't know for sure because no one has ever seen them at tournaments or anywhere else!? That being said Liberty is probably not the best option if your daughter has talent.
Where does that leave you? YJ has A, B,C and D teams so I'm sure she would be a great fit for at least 1 of those teams. Best of luck to you and your daughter!!